Lost Souls: A D.Gray-Man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Souls: A D.Gray-Man RPG

A place for D.Gray-man RPGers to meet and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muir's Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_exorcist
Admin
Black_exorcist

Muir's Room Empty
PostSubject: Muir's Room   Muir's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Everything was silent... the quiet having settled in for the night long ago. Shadows were starting to grow from under the door as light started to creep into the dark room. Something stirred in the corner and sat up, rubbing its eyes. Reaching back, the thing cracked its back loudly and sighed, throwing off the covers of the bed and flipping on a light.

Walking over to his dresser, he pulled out a plain gray shirt and pulled it over his head. He sighed softly and picking up a toothbrush, left the room to wander down the hall to the guy's bathroom. Quickly brushing his teeth, he spat out the toothpaste and looked at himself in the mirror.

He was tall, his head almost touching the ceiling, with a skinny build and broad shoulders. His skin was a light tan from his half Native American heritage, but his hair and eyes were a mousy brown from his Scottish side. Reaching up with one giant hand, he ran his fingers over the tattoo on the front side of his neck. It was of a black and tan wolf, surrounded by brilliant flames... his Innocence.

"Well Muir," he muttered to himself. "Another day of life. What do you think Aillen?"

When there came no responce, he snorted and rubbed his tattoo with his hand. "I thought so."

Leaving the bathroom, he wandered back to his room and threw the brush on his dressed. He picked up a jacket that was drapped over one side of his bed and put it on. It was brown with white fur along the top to warm his neck. He sighed once again and started to hum a little tune as he left his room for the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Lacy Mcgreggor

Lacy Mcgreggor

Muir's Room Empty
PostSubject: New friend?   Muir's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 pm

*She walks down the hallway, looking around* Its so empty and quiet... *spots you and grins* finally... HEY!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE ROOM 546 IS? IM LOST! *walks over to you and sets down the box she was carrying and smiles sweetly at you*
Back to top Go down
AdelaCassidy

AdelaCassidy

Muir's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muir's Room   Muir's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:56 pm

*Bumps into Lacy while wandering the halls*Whoops! Sorry... I was just looking for the cafeteria. *Smiles sheepishly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muir's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muir's Room   Muir's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muir's Room
Page 1 of 1